Registered Agent Services
Our Registered Agent Services can offer a business or individual designated service provider to receive service of process (SOP) when a business entity is a party in a legal action such as a lawsuit or summons. We will serve as appointed agent where the state will send the paperwork for the yearly renewal of the business entity's charter. Click on Request Information to learn more.
- Are you currently acting as the Registered Agent?
- Is it an office with someone there during ′regular business hours′?
If it′s not, it really should be. Here are some reasons why you should consider using a third party provider:
Advantages of designating us as your registered agent
- As your Registered Agent, our name and address is one of public record, generally, the registered agent legal address will be the one listed in all official public documents.
- Designating us as your registered agent allows the business owner currently appointed as your agent to travel for business or pleasure without the risk of a default judgment because of a missed lawsuit.
- We keep track of filing, notification and publishing requirements of business entities which can save businesses hundreds or even thousands of dollars in late penalties were they to miss a required government filing. These are referred to as "Compliance Managers", "Tax Calendars" and/or "Compliance Calendars".
- We provide you with real-time notice of any litigation, and forward all official documents directly to your organization.
- Having service of process delivered to a company's primary place of business can spark rumors among customers and employees. Designating a separate address for receiving service of process avoids this issue.
Yes! I would like more information regarding your Registered Agent Services (click option below).
REQUEST INFORMATION GET A QUOTE